Majid Jammoul Born 1948 – Rimat Hazem – Souieda - Syria
* Studied art in the Center of Plastic Arts- Ministry of Culture- in Damascus 1964 –1968.
* Studied Sculpture at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw 1969 –1975.
* Acquired Master of Arts degree in Sculpture with distinction from Warsaw Academy of Fine Arts 1975.
* Scholarship of D.A.A.D. (Academic Exchange) in Germany in 1987.
* Artistic research at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw 2005-2006.
• A member of The Fine Arts Association in Syria from 1975.
• A member of The Polish Union of Plastic Artists in Poland.
• A member of The International Association of Art IAA-AIAP UNESCO
• A lecturer at Department of Sculpture- Faculty of Fine Arts –Damascus University from 1975-81.
• Director of Adham Ismail Center of Plastic Arts in Damascus from 1981 –1990.
• Vice-President of Fine Arts Association in Syria 1981-1991.
• A member of the Executive Council of Fine Arts Association in Syria till 1998.
• Vice-Director in the Department of Theatres and Music, Ministry of Culture from 1992.
• President of Sculpture Section of Warsaw branch of Polish Union of Plastic Artists in Poland.
• A member of the Executive Council of Polish Fine Arts Association ZPAP in Warsaw.
• 1st Prize for sculpture at Damascus University Students’ Art Exhibition in 1968.
• 1st Prize for sculpture at the 1st Exhibition of Foreign Students of Plastic Arts Higher Schools in Poland in 1971, and 2nd Prize in 1972.
• 1st Prize in Competition for Relief Projects at the Central Martyrs’ Cemetery in Najha 1977.
• 2nd Prize (dual) in competition for Unknown Soldier Monument in Damascus in 1980.
• 1st Prize in competition for Martyrs in Jaramana in 1996.
• The Golden Medal at the 10th International Festival of Plastic Arts in Al-Mahras –Tunisia 1997